- Goulburn River Trout is based near Alexandra in the foothills of the Victorian Alps in north east Victoria, Australia.
- A large proportion of Goulburn River Trout’s fish are hot smoked. The hot smoking techniques used, follow the centuries-old, artisanal traditions of continental Europe.
- No preservatives or smoke flavour enhancers are used. Smoked trout are brined using only sugar and salt and we generate smoke using the magnificent local hardwood: Mountain Ash (Eucalyptus regnans). All smoked products are “ready to eat”.
Smoked Trout - Fresh Whole
1 x each WHOLE SMOKED TROUT
- Order before 10am for next day delivery.
- Orders after 10am will arrive day after next.
- Orders placed after 10am on Saturday will arrive Tuesday.