- The name Tyee means ‘Chief’ in the local language of British Columbia where they were originally found. Tyee weigh over 30 pounds, and have been caught in Campbell River since 1924.
- Tyee are salmon that have continued to grow beyond the normal life-cycle, while maintaining premium condition.
- This phenomenon occurs naturally in the wild and in Ora Kings aquaculture environment in New Zealand.
- Ōra King TYEE are grown near Te Waikoropupū Springs.
Only 10 TYEE per month are available to fine dining restaurants across the world.
Tyee Ora Nui Steaks - 180gm+
$19.00 Regular Price
Tyee Ora Nui Steaks - 180gm range x 1 STEAK
Individually vacuum sealed & snap frozen.
THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER SALMON IN THE WORLD
- Order before 10am for next day delivery.
- Orders after 10am will arrive day after next.
- Orders placed after 10am on Saturday will arrive Tuesday.